Microsoft Engagement Overview:
Fortune 50 Company
One of our Fortune 50 clients engaged use to advise on a high-stakes negotiation with Microsoft. The client had a large contract with Microsoft which we were able to both 1) negotiate a large technology uplift while also 2) produce a $5 million in net savings.
We utilized our 4-step IT Software Negotiation Process to successfully engage with the client:
- Identified current state contracts and client-based obligations
- Developed a risk profile of current state contract language against enterprise project plan timelines and dependencies
- Utilized our proprietary decision-matrix framework to drive C-Level decision making
- Advised client on key dependencies to consider throughout the project
- Directly provided hands-on support/representation throughout the entire negotiation and contracting process
- $5 Million cost savings and $10.7 Million cost avoidance over contract term
- Significant technology uplift providing access to the most advanced digital capabilities
- Uniquely engaged and supported the company’s cybercrime resilience strategy
- Enabled Device Modern Management allowing for additional endpoint security
- Negotiated a client specific license structure enabling the client to be highly flexible of their utilization of the platform
Still have questions? Schedule a call today.