We provide you expert negotiation resources to deliver immediate and long-term value to your business, stakeholders, and clients.
We provide you our Guru resources to deliver:
- Supplier Negotiations - In a nutshell, we identify opportunities to lower your business' operational costs. We focus on both Direct and Indirect suppliers.
- Commercial Negotiations - We act as your retained negotiation firm to deliver win-win commercial agreements (sales, merger & acquisitions, etc.). We work best under intense pressure...high risk, high reward!
- Private/Confidential Negotiations - We all have situations in our lives that require expert arbitration and negotiation services. As a result, we selectively support our clients in a number of personal matters that require the utmost attention to detail and care.
A few client testimonials...
"My team at The Guru delivered amazing results. We initiated a discussion with the intent of utilizing their negotiation skills and instead saved significant cash from a full-blown supplier assessment in all our categories of indirect spend. Thanks guys...you really are a talented team!" - Joe, 2015
"Wow, just wow. I originally thought I new everything there was to know about negotiation: there's a winner and loser. After partnering with The Guru, not only did my business benefit from the commercial negotiation, I personally learned a great deal about the art of true negotiation." -Sue, 2015
"These guys are the real deal...I plan to use my team at The Guru on every major contract from this point forward." Sigrid, 2015
- March, 2015 - The Guru expands scope of "consulting services" to include business development negotiations such as sales and M&A activity. 10 new clients within 7 weeks of implementation.
- February, 2015 - The Guru receives its first client. Delivered $247K in annual savings through sensitive supply chain negotiation.
- January, 2015: The Guru implements a consulting services team to enable small and medium size businesses to achieve the greatest value from negotiations and supplier relationships.
Interested in learning how we can help?